Thursday, February 26, 2009

K-Jack Frost Handbags 1945 Fcvr

February 25th 2009

Wing night tonight, not really looking forward to cooking for that tonight, I'm feeling pretty lazy lately. Hmm, what else is new.

I've had my mind toward reducing some of my stuff. Well, not so much reducing as organizing and actually using. Today I scanned off about 3 pounds worth of 'self improvement' workshop sheets, and a bunch of Business Startup information sheets, and wrote them to cd. I also managed to write some magazines I'd previously scanned, and 6 kids story magazines. I'll send the kids books to my grand daughter sooner or later. Probably later since it's pretty pricey for a small package, and only marginaly more expensive for quite a bit larger package. We shall see when that actually happens. I still have to forward my youngest daughter her mail from the last few weeks... lazy lazy lazy.

Ok, so I can't make a beer in thirty minutes, but I CAN make a beer in thirty FIVE minutes. And I CAN get ready for work from pj's in five minutes, good thing too.

February 26, 2009
I've finished scanning this lovely vintage knitting book, I love the way the ladies look in here, so glamorous! LoL!

It's 10 am, and I'm off to check out the local knitting group. They meet every Thursday morning at the local cafe. I've never been, but since I've picked up my knitting again I thought I'd check it out. I hope they are not all stuffy and stiff... We shall see :-)

Clutter Pounds Shed: 3
Chores Accomplished: 0
Works In Progress Worked On: 0

No comments: