Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Devaliciousnesses

So what Deva Like stuff did I get accomplished today, well a fair bit actually before dashing off to work. But the highlight really was ironing my apron, I had to search for it for almost an hour... but I did get a bunch of linen folded and put away as a result! Shortened the stack up a bit :-)

I absolutely love that apron. It's very cleverly engineered. I'll share a couple pictures of it real soon, maybe tomorrow (Tuesday evening that is) after work. Since I discovered it in a Thrift Store it qualifies! I also need to alter some terry cloth towels - the band at edges has shrunken and I have a method to correct that - so maybe I'll try my hand at organising a little tutorial for 'Making Do'.

Stay calm girl, stay calm and just carry on...

No comments: